My Stamping StoryAs far back as I can remember, I've loved crafting -- especially crafting with paper! So when a friend invited me to a stamping party in 2001, I welcomed the chance to try something new. From practically the moment the demonstrator started talking, I knew stamping was something special. And of course, as soon as I actually tried it, I was hooked!
Today, I still count that party as one of the biggest blessings of my life, because it opened a whole new world to me. In the 20 years since, stamping has been so many different, positive things for me:
- A way to explore my inner artist
- Creative 'therapy' for getting through tough times
- A fun way to connect with people from all around the world, and make new friends
- The means to make cards, scrapbook pages, and one-of-a-kind gifts to encourage and celebrate other people
Now that my children are grown, I've decided to take my stamping to the next level by joining the dynamic team of Close To My Heart ('CTMH') makers. As a Close To My Heart makert, I'm so blessed to get to be creative every day, and to help others discover and explore the many joys of stamping. Who knew one stamping party could lead to all this?!?
Your Stamping StoryThat’s my stamping story. But what about yours? Whether you’re looking for a creative hobby, a meaningful way to connect with or share kindness with others, a rewarding career, or just a low-hassle way to purchase supplies, I can help you start your stamping story today.
I’ve created this website as a starting point. Here you’ll find:
- Stamping tips, techniques, tutorials, and resources
- Info about and links to the best stamping supplies available
- Project ideas and inspiration
- Lots of encouragement to keep on stamping
Of course, I’m here, too, to answer any questions you have! Feel free to leave comments, or contact me directly. I check both comments and messages daily, and will respond ASAP. Happy Stamping!